On Press - Craftsmanship Meets New Technology
Traditional sheet-fed printing is synonymous with the highest quality of lithography. At All Print Resources, we know that fine offset printing is a delicate blend of science and art, combining the right technologies with superior craftsmanship. Here are just a few applications:
Advantages of Sheet-Fed Printing
Our Press department is state of the art, offering the latest in LED UV Printing technology to deliver unsurpassed quality and delivery times. Our presses reproduce beautifully in a variety of formats and wide selection of paper stocks.
- Flexibility: Today, sheet-fed printing offers a higher degree of flexibility than ever before
- Speed: Printing can execute up to 15,000 impressions per hour
- Specialty Finishes: Our sheet-fed presses have the ability to create just about any finish you can imagine
- Varnish- Gloss, Dull, and Matte
- Aqueous- Overall Gloss, Matte, Dull, and Soft-Touch
- UV- Spot and Overall, Gloss, Matte, Dull, Textured and Glitter
- Automated processes:The automation aspect of sheet-fed printing allow the efficiency of operations to go up, while costs go down. Additionally, quality assurance measures allow accuracy across production runs and reprints
Or Text Us - Try It!
Use your iPhone camera. It's cool.